Experience and Skills:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and evaluates front office staff. Oversees daily operations, including purchasing office supplies; recordkeeping and notifications for attendance; student filing systems; office equipment maintenance; maintaining positive and productive relations with community constituents, vendors and guests; and all other responsibilities of the front office staff.
- Makes salary recommendations for office staff consistent with established standards and company policy.
- Analyzes and revises, as necessary, procedures for systems of the front office staff.
- Delegates responsibilities and tasks to maximize the efficiency of the front office and its staff.
- Acts as a resource to US front office employees regarding all aspects of required work and troubleshoots when necessary.
- Plans weekly meetings with staff to stay current with issues, developments, etc.
- Collaborates with the Registrar and Grade Deans on student scheduling.
- Oversees and coordinates all office communications, including letters to faculty/staff and parents, verifying faculty grades and comments and posting grade reports online.
- Supports Upper School Director including (but not limited to): Managing calendar and scheduling appointments; screening phone calls; preparing letters and other paperwork; maintaining files; creating and printing requested reports, etc.
- Supervises the scheduling of parent-teacher conferences in the fall and spring
- Coordinates or co-coordinates for all division-wide events such as Back-to-School Night, Community of Care Nights, all parent events, Year-end Awards Program, etc.
- Manages various office supply budgets and applicable records. Creates and manages credit card coding for Upper School Director and Upper School Office.
- Communicates with the Minneapolis Public School system to oversee all Title II and Title IV grants, and maintains/supervises all processes related to internal professional development funds.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Successful managerial experience
- Team-building orientationand people-centered approach
- Experience with Google Office Suite as well as database and learning management systems.
- Highly detail-oriented and a pro-active problem-solver
- Facility, skill, and professionalism in interacting with all community members.
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and nimbly with multiple and changing priorities.
- Able to communicate through a variety of modes, such as talking in-person, on the telephone and through email or other written communication
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English
- Must have good vision.
- Frequently is required to stand and/or walk;
- Frequent use of keyboard
- Able to lift at least 10 pounds
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.