Coming off of a successful $80M comprehensive campaign, the Advancement team is a supportive, innovative office looking for a positive, energetic individual to join the team. The Advancement Associate provides a high level of service for current donors, prospects, and internal partners. Collaborating with Annual Giving, Alumni and Parent Engagement and Event staff, the Advancement Associate is a creative thinker, who works to plan and execute cultivation, solicitation and stewardship activities that educate and inspire our parent, grandparent, alumni, staff, student and community donors through their annual giving.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director of Annual Giving, support all aspects of the annual giving solicitation strategies, including:
- Planning and executing segmentation strategy based on a range of tools from data scoring structures to custom predictive models.Writing fresh, relevant content for direct mail appeals, customized in-house appeals and digital avenues.
- Creating email appeals through a content management system, such as Blackbaud NetCommunity or Veracross.
- Soliciting and thanking donors through direct communication, including calling, writing and in person
- Tracking timelines, appeal responses and data statistics and trends to ensure projects and goals are met.
- Implement action plans and provide support for engagement and cultivation strategies, including:
- Brainstorming and writing communications in collaboration with communications.
- Collaborating with designer and webmaster to execute online presence on website, crowd-funding platforms and social channels.
- Supporting segment-focused activities such as Senior Class Gift, Blake Giving Week and LearningWorks
- Assisting with volunteer management, including the Alumni Board, class representatives, reunion committees, and parent committees.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of solicitation and engagement strategies on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to track outcomes and successes.
- Participate as an active member of the Advancement team, including supporting events, being an ambassador on our campuses and performing other related duties as required or assigned.